Raspberries is low in sugar and calories but high in fiber, manganese, and vitamin C. In particular, they are an excellent source of:
- Dietary fiber, which helps improve a dog’s digestive system and fights obesity (raspberries keep your dog fuller for a longer period of time).
- Powerful antioxidants that can reduce the possibility of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and arthritis.
- Minerals such as potassium, manganese, copper, folic acid, iron, and magnesium.
- Vitamin C, K, and B-complex.
Maqui Berry is a superfood for our pets. It may not only support gut health but may also help reshape your pet's microbiota, increasing the beneficial bacteria to maintain gut balance. May help support heart health in a variety of ways, including by helping limit blood vessel inflammation.
Goat’s milk is loaded with probiotics that help to support digestion by increasing the population of healthy bacteria in your dog’s digestive tract. Supporting your dog's digestion helps to improve nutrient absorption, boosts the immune system, and aids in filtering out toxins. In addition, goat’s milk also provides:
- Moisture - vital to all systems in your dog's body
- Calcium - component of bone, strengthens muscle and supports blood clotting
- B vitamins - support a healthy metabolism, digestion, and hormone regulation
- Vitamin A - maintains eye health and cell function
- Protein - provides amino acids needed to run the whole body
Unless your dog is lactose intolerant, plain Greek yogurt is better and safer for dogs than other types of yogurt. It contains more concentrated levels of probiotics (live cultures of bacteria), which do good things for a dog’s gut. Greek yogurt is particularly helpful for dogs taking antibiotics, which kill off some of the good bacteria in a dog’s gut. The probiotics in Greek yogurt also fight yeast infections, which can help dogs with recurring ear or skin infections.
Coconut is full of electrolytes that can help keep your dog hydrated and even give them a boost of energy as it’s full of nutrients like potassium, calcium and vitamin C. It also helps reduce inflammation, strengthens the immune system and improves skin and coat.
Raspberry, Maqui Berry, Goat Milk, Greek Yoghurt