Ang Ku Kueh
Ingredient List: Beet Root, Raspberry, Peanut Butter, Coconut, Goats Milk, Greek Yoghurt
Dogs benefit from beets as this food contains important vitamins and minerals. The main benefit of beets is a diet that boosts dogs digestive systems.
Other potential health benefits of beets for dogs:
- Help to improve the health of your dogs immune system
- Help to improve the health of your dogs skin and fur
- Help to settle a dogs stomach or help to improve the health of their digestive track
Raspberries offer an abundance of health benefits. The fruit is low in sugar and calories but high in fiber, manganese, and vitamin C. In particular, raspberries are an excellent source of:
- Dietary fiber, which helps improve a dog’s digestive system and fights obesity
- Powerful antioxidants that can reduce the possibility of heart disease, cancer, diabetes, and arthritis
- Minerals such as potassium, manganese, copper, folic acid, iron, and magnesium
- Vitamin C, K, and B-complex
Peanut butter is a nutritionally well-rounded dog treat, providing nutrients and fiber as well as protein and healthy fats. It’s also a good source of folic acid for cell growth and magnesium to assist cells metabolize B complex vitamins.
Goat’s milk is loaded with probiotics that help to support digestion by increasing the population of healthy bacteria in your dog’s digestive tract. Supporting your dog's digestion helps to improve nutrient absorption, boosts the immune system, and aids in filtering out toxins. In addition, goat’s milk also provides:
- Moisture - vital to all systems in your dog's body
- Calcium - component of bone, strengthens muscle and supports blood clotting
- B vitamins - support a healthy metabolism, digestion, and hormone regulation
- Vitamin A - maintains eye health and cell function
- Protein - provides amino acids needed to run the whole body
Unless your dog is lactose intolerant, plain Greek yogurt is better and safer for dogs than other types of yogurt. It contains more concentrated levels of probiotics (live cultures of bacteria), which do good things for a dog’s gut. Greek yogurt is particularly helpful for dogs taking antibiotics, which kill off some of the good bacteria in a dog’s gut. The probiotics in Greek yogurt also fight yeast infections, which can help dogs with recurring ear or skin infections.
Coconut is full of electrolytes that can help keep your dog hydrated and even give them a boost of energy as it’s full of nutrients like potassium, calcium and vitamin C. It also helps reduce inflammation, strengthens the immune system and improves skin and coat.
* wooden sticks are not edible, do feed with care. For dogs who chomp, we recommend selecting the edible sticks.
Edible sticks: (JR Pet) 100% pure meat