Fresh figs is a tasty and healthy treat to share with your furry companion. Figs are rich in vitamins A and C, iron, calcium, potassium, and magnesium—all of which are necessary dietary ingredients to maintain good bone density, reduce risk of heart disease, and improve digestion.
Butterfly Pea Flower powder is a natural source of anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, and anti-obesity properties and contains brain tonic to help boost cognitive functioning and memory; this special plant can also boost your dog’s mood and reduce stress
Goat’s milk is loaded with probiotics that help to support digestion by increasing the population of healthy bacteria in your dog’s digestive tract. Supporting your dog's digestion helps to improve nutrient absorption, boosts the immune system, and aids in filtering out toxins. In addition, goat’s milk also provides:
- Moisture - vital to all systems in your dog's body
- Calcium - component of bone, strengthens muscle and supports blood clotting
- B vitamins - support a healthy metabolism, digestion, and hormone regulation
- Vitamin A - maintains eye health and cell function
- Protein - provides amino acids needed to run the whole body
Unless your dog is lactose intolerant, plain Greek yogurt is better and safer for dogs than other types of yogurt. It contains more concentrated levels of probiotics (live cultures of bacteria), which do good things for a dog’s gut. Greek yogurt is particularly helpful for dogs taking antibiotics, which kill off some of the good bacteria in a dog’s gut. The probiotics in Greek yogurt also fight yeast infections, which can help dogs with recurring ear or skin infections.
Coconut is full of electrolytes that can help keep your dog hydrated and even give them a boost of energy as it’s full of nutrients like potassium, calcium and vitamin C. It also helps reduce inflammation, strengthens the immune system and improves skin and coat.
Fit’s, Butterfly Blue Pea, Goat Milk, Greek Yoghurt, Coconut
* wooden sticks are not edible, do feed with care. For dogs who chomp, we recommend selecting the edible sticks.
Edible sticks: (JR Pet) 100% pure meat