Ingredient List: Black Sesame, Charcoal, Coconut, Goats Milk, Greek Yoghurt
Sesame seeds are an excellent source of lots of vitamins and nutrients. They are packed with fiber and can help lower both cholesterol and blood pressure. There is also quite a bit of calcium in them. Calcium helps your dog build strong bones and teeth. It’s also a good source of B vitamins for energy and iron for healthy blood functions.
Goat’s milk is loaded with probiotics that help to support digestion by increasing the population of healthy bacteria in your dog’s digestive tract. Supporting your dog's digestion helps to improve nutrient absorption, boosts the immune system, and aids in filtering out toxins. In addition, goat’s milk also provides:
- Moisture - vital to all systems in your dog's body
- Calcium - component of bone, strengthens muscle and supports blood clotting
- B vitamins - support a healthy metabolism, digestion, and hormone regulation
- Vitamin A - maintains eye health and cell function
- Protein - provides amino acids needed to run the whole body
Unless your dog is lactose intolerant, plain Greek yogurt is better and safer for dogs than other types of yogurt. It contains more concentrated levels of probiotics (live cultures of bacteria), which do good things for a dog’s gut. Greek yogurt is particularly helpful for dogs taking antibiotics, which kill off some of the good bacteria in a dog’s gut. The probiotics in Greek yogurt also fight yeast infections, which can help dogs with recurring ear or skin infections.
Coconut is full of electrolytes that can help keep your dog hydrated and even give them a boost of energy as it’s full of nutrients like potassium, calcium and vitamin C. It also helps reduce inflammation, strengthens the immune system and improves skin and coat.
* wooden sticks are not edible, do feed with care. For dogs who chomp, we recommend selecting the edible sticks.
Edible sticks: (JR Pet) 100% pure meat