Dragon fruit has long been prized for its health benefits. Dragon fruit can benefit your dog’s health in the following ways:
- Dragon fruit is a healthy treat to serve with dog food because it is rich in vitamin C, which can help strengthen your dog’s immune system and improve cognitive function.
- Dragon fruit’s fatty acids (omega-3 and omega-9) can help keep your dog’s coat shiny and strong.
- Beta-carotene, which is particularly high in purple dragon fruit, can help strengthen your dog’s eyes.
Goat’s milk is loaded with probiotics that help to support digestion by increasing the population of healthy bacteria in your dog’s digestive tract. Supporting your dog's digestion helps to improve nutrient absorption, boosts the immune system, and aids in filtering out toxins. In addition, goat’s milk also provides:
- Moisture - vital to all systems in your dog's body
- Calcium - component of bone, strengthens muscle and supports blood clotting
- B vitamins - support a healthy metabolism, digestion, and hormone regulation
- Vitamin A - maintains eye health and cell function
- Protein - provides amino acids needed to run the whole body
Unless your dog is lactose intolerant, plain Greek yogurt is better and safer for dogs than other types of yogurt. It contains more concentrated levels of probiotics (live cultures of bacteria), which do good things for a dog’s gut. Greek yogurt is particularly helpful for dogs taking antibiotics, which kill off some of the good bacteria in a dog’s gut. The probiotics in Greek yogurt also fight yeast infections, which can help dogs with recurring ear or skin infections.
Coconut is full of electrolytes that can help keep your dog hydrated and even give them a boost of energy as it’s full of nutrients like potassium, calcium and vitamin C. It also helps reduce inflammation, strengthens the immune system and improves skin and coat.
Pink Pitaya, Coconut, Goats Milk, Greek Yoghurt