BREUER is inspired by the minimalist shape of tetrapods and named after Marcel Breuer who is known for using prefabricated concrete in his architectural design. Built with the simple philosophy that form follows function, the shape is designed to stand up at all angles and for an easy grip with paws.
This fun toy has 2 squeakers and 2 crinkle paper clusters hidden in the corners, which are sized to massage the jaws easily. When rested, Breuer turns into a soft sculpture and decorates a contemporary home.
Two pups can chew and play on the block at the same time too!
• The soft and textured cotton on top of the corduroy fabric is gentle on your pet's mouth and ideal for active chewers
• The delicate texture not only protects your pet's mouth but also avoids damage to the teeth and gum
• The double layer structure of the non-rip composite mesh backing below the soft corduroy fabric makes the toy extremely durable
• All seams are double stitched and reinforced for rough play
• A tough embroidery brand tag is attached to the surface instead of on the side of seams to avoid tearing